Tuesday, February 19, 2013

One Week

One week until our season starts and i'm a little nervous we might play saturday which would be the official start, the only thing that sucks about being shortstop is that the whole team pretty much relies on me to be good and if i mess up then the whole team could fail. Eventhough i'm nervous i still can't wait for not only our season to start but for the MLB season to start because this will be a great year for L.A. baseball not only for the Angels but the Dodgers should do well too. As the season closes in I start to worry more about grades almost more than i worry about how well i play. I missed about a week of school and it really hurt my grades and i really only have like 5 weeks to get all my grades up. It's gonna be a challenge but I think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment